Novataris is looking for new colleagues with a flair for IT, specifically data modeling and analytics to join our project organization. The successful applicant has, at least, a bachelor’s degree in IT and 0-3 years of work experience.
About this Job
Your training starts on the first day and is personalized to your background, skills, and goals. In combination with side-by-side learning, you develop your skills by incrementally assuming higher degrees of responsibilities and trust. Our ambition and trust in you will grow your abilities as a software developer and consultant much faster than any classroom can do.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology
- Technically skilled colleagues who love to teach and learn
- Lots of fun and social events
- A management group exclusively of IT experts with many years in the field
- High trust in your abilities by providing a high level of responsibility early on
- A profit-sharing model intended to distribute a sizable portion of the company profits to the employees each year
- Possibility for travel in Europe and the U.S
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Agile Development and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Types of Solutions:
- Web portals (e-commerce, intranet, responsive)
- System integration (web services, SOA, databases)
- Information Management (BI, MDM, DQM, DW, DM)
- Cloud (Amazon, Microsoft)
With Training, Consultants will be expected to do:
- Analysis and Design with clients and a team:
- Data modeling
- User interface design (wireframe)
- Class diagrams, component models
- Software architecture
- Break down and Estimate work packages
- Host workshops with clients, give valuable advice and summarize output
- Setup infrastructure
- Develop solution components and test them
- Communicate status, issues, and risk to project manager
- Collaborate and help solve complex issues that come up during a project
- Perform system and integration test
- Assist clients with user testing
Qualifications & Other Expectations:
- Familiarity and/or experience in some or all of the items listed above
- You are dedicated to constantly improving your skills and that you are passionate about your profession
- You approach problem-solving in a structured analytical manner and your solutions reflect high quality
- You are motivated by delivering customer solutions that solve business needs.
- You have (or are obtaining) at least, a bachelor’s degree in IT and 0-3 years of work experience.
- Preferred degree in Information Technology and Management
Please submit a Cover Letter with your documentation to tell us a little about yourself and your motivation for applying to this position.
**This position is for IT consulting for our US customers and a high, professional level of spoken and written English is required.
About Novataris Inc.
Novataris is an IT consulting firm in Dallas, TX. We are a young organization of about 25 employees averaging around 30 years of age with an entrepreneurial spirit and ambition for development and growth. Our key competencies are building custom IT systems and our solutions are proudly delivered with technical excellence and focus on business value. We focus on maintaining an exciting environment that puts the employee front and center. We focus and invest heavily in personal growth because the skills of our consultants are essential to the quality we can deliver.