Novataris is looking for new colleagues with a flair for IT, specifically data modeling and analytics to join our project organization. The successful applicant has, at least, a bachelor’s degree in IT and 0-3 years of work experience.
Novataris is an international consulting firm headquartered in Denmark with an office in Dallas, TX. We are a young organization averaging around 30 years of age with an entrepreneurial spirit and ambition for development and growth.
Our key competencies are building business critical IT systems and our solutions are proudly delivered with technical excellence and focus on business value.
We focus on maintaining an exciting international environment that puts the employee front and center. We focus and invest heavily in personal growth because the skills of our consultants are essential to the quality we can deliver.
Your training starts on the first day and is personalized to your background, skills and goals. In combination with side-by-side learning, you develop your skills by incrementally assuming higher degrees of responsibilities and trust. Our ambition and trust in you will grow your abilities as a consultant much faster than any classroom can do.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology
- Technically skilled colleagues who love to teach and learn
- Lots of fun and social events
- A management group exclusively of IT experts with many years in the field
- High trust in your abilities by providing a high level of responsibility early on
- A favorable profit-sharing model intended to distribute a sizeable portion of the company profits to the employees each year
- Possibility for travel
We expect that
- You are dedicated to constantly improving your skills and that you are passionate about your profession
- You approach problem-solving in a structured manner and your solutions reflect high quality and analytical flair
- You are motivated by delivering customer solutions that solve business needs
This position is for IT consulting for our US customers and a high, professional level of spoken and written English is required.
Send your application, CV and examination documentation to email@example.com.